- when your friends are only talking abt their spouses and children
- when the everyouth actors of your time suddenly start looking old on screen..dont believe me..watch preity zinta in 'dil se' and compare it with 'salaam namaste'
- when you are discussing recipes with friends
- when items like buying a house, investments and loans feature frequently in your conversations with friends and colleagues
- when children start calling u 'aunty' or 'uncle' .. my neighbor's child even had a theory behind that..she told me that those who were still studying are didis and those who are working are aunties...
- when kids come and ask u.."how did you guys communicate without sms and cellphone and internet"..man! seriously how the hell did we survive without all these?!
- when you start looking at fwds as a nuisance ..thank god! those days of fwding to 10 other people to get moksha or to stop a disaster are over..
- when 'Economic Times' starts making a lot of sense
- when you are wondering how this year's budget would impact you
- when you start understanding Ayn Rand's works
The No Asshole Rule, by Robert Sutton
3 weeks ago